10/26/15

Relics & Artifacts Ambassador

Hi everybody!
The news is out and I can finally share it with you all.  I can proudly say that I was hand picked by the amazing Sandra Evertson to embark on this creative journey with such an amazing team!  As you know Relics and Artifacts blanks are among my favorite things to use! If you have been visiting my blog for quite some time you have experienced first hand some of the tutorials I have created and shared with you for the sheer pleasure of working with an amazing product.
This will be a great journey that I am embracing with a full heart, walk it with us, as we will inspire you along the way!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome news Milagros!! I'm so happy and excited for you! Huge Congrats!!! xx

Lizzy Hill said...

WONDERFUL news!!! You will be an amazing ambassador:) Big congratulations !! :)

Barbara said...

What exciting news!! Enjoy!